Top 4 Job Trends in 2021
Top 4 Job Trends in 2021
Top 4 Job Trends in 2021 – In light of the evolution of the generation and changes in the industry trend, some job trends have become a concern that most people care about.
According to statistics, saigon garden riverside village the unemployment rate of Malaysians has increased to 4.8% in January and February of 2021. Perhaps knowing the 4 most potential job trends that people might be looking for in 2021 might lower that. Check it out!
- Real Estate Agent
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Content Creator
1. E-Commerce – Top 4 Job Trends in 2021
What is E-commerce? Ecommerce can be defined as the online transaction of merchandise and services. In this age of technology, physical stores are no longer the mainstream business model. In contrast, physical stores are gradually and significantly being replaced by the online business model. That is why e-commerce is a popular job trend in 2021!
Living in this new era, you can start your online business easily due to the emerging of different kinds of social media and e-commerce platforms. Social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube, Linkedin and so on are powerful platforms that you can fully utilize to promote your business and develop the network to reach your potential customers.
It’s easier than you think to Start Your Own Business. Click here to start, with just RM188!
Besides, the global well-known companies that operate e-commerce platforms consist of Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Shopee, and Alibaba Group that hold JD.com, Taobao, and Tmall.
With the rapid growth of these companies over the years, it happens to bring out some important messages:
- Online business or e-commerce transactions can satisfy the strong demand for goods and services of people.
- A lot of opportunities lie in e-commerce.
These statements can be proved by looking at the transaction record of Tmall’s 11.11 sales over these years.
The above graph shows a sharp upward trend on the transaction record of Tmall’s 11.11 sales over these years, reaching the highest record in 2020, which is RMB498.2 billion.
This is due to the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic, as more people stay at home and spend more time surfing the Internet and browsing through online stores.
This resulted in Malaysians becoming one of the key contributors to the huge amount of transaction of Tmall 11.11 Sales in 2020. This hints that now is the best time for you to enter e-commerce and start your own business.
Advantages of joining e-commerce:
- Save money – You can pay a certain amount of fees to the e-commerce platform or develop your own website to start and promote your own business. These fees may be cheaper than you renting or buying a shop lot at a prime location or shopping district to reach more customers.
- Systematic transaction process – If you choose to start your own business on an e-commerce platform, the entire transaction process from customer orders, customer service, payment methods, and logistics has been systematized and standardized. It makes it easier for merchants and customers to make a successful and more convenient transaction.
- Shopping Festivals boost transaction and revenue – Most of the e-commerce platforms will come out with shopping festivals or promotional seasons that can attract a lot of customers to visit their platforms. This can directly lead the customers to make purchases with the merchants and achieve a win-win situation for both the platform and merchants. The above Tmall 11.11 Shopping Festival transaction record is the best evidence that can explain this statement.
- Business Model and Platform Management – The first and also the most important step to start your own e-commerce business is choosing the right business model and business platform. You should truly understand the nature of your business model and how to “play” with the e-commerce platform’s rules so that you can always create your own opportunities from scratch and increase your business visibility.
- Content Writing – Capability of writing an attractive copy is a must for people who want to dive into the e-commerce field. A clear and informative copy can promote your goods and services efficiently, as well as attract people to visit your online store and generate traffic to your website.
- Website Interface Design– Designing an engaging website or online store’s interface will help a lot in catching the attention of customers. It is better if your website or online store’s colour and appearance is able to emphasize your brand temperament.
- Market Research – Market research is an essential component, especially if you wish to boost your products and services with the right target audiences. You can research market or your audiences through survey, product testing, observation and focus groups. By doing so, you can gather information about your target customer’s preferences. Then, you can tailor your advertisements with the characteristics that are the prioritized preference of the customers. This will help you in increasing your conversion performance.
2. Real Estate Agent – Top 4 Job Trends in 2021
The real estate industry will never be eliminated by time. This is because housing is the rigid demand of people all around the world, and will certainly maintain to be one of the job trends in 2021.
Undeniable, the Covid-19 pandemic may have rattled the stability of the economy and market just like everywhere in the world. However, we believe that the real estate industry can still maintain good development and be continuously needed by the market from a long-term perspective.
By looking at the latest Global Retirement Index released by International Living on 1st Jan 2021, Malaysia ranked as the 7th country most suitable for retirement in the world.
This means that Malaysia will be a significant option for people to emigrate and enjoy their retirement life there.
Not only that, Malaysia’s capital city —Kuala Lumpur is ranked the 2nd best city for expats in the world in 2020 as well.
Malaysia is such a charming country. Top standard of healthcare, the good quality of education, the region’s best street food, the sunshine, the islands, and the jungles are the local attraction points that Malaysians are proud of. The most important thing is that Malaysia as a multicultural and multilingual country, will always be the main choice for foreigners to study aboard and to an ideal place to buy a house to stay in.
Hence, we can see so much potential in the real estate industry in the coming future. The real estate agents might be able to take advantage of this situation as long as they can seize the opportunities precisely in the market. You can be one now, at only RM188!
Advantages of being a real estate agent:
- High commission and unlimited income – A very high commission can be drawn for successfully selling a real estate property. Moreover, the income or commission that you earn for selling one particular property will be able to support your living expenses for around 3 months as well as improve your life quality.
- Extra income source as a part-time job – One of the benefits of joining a real estate career is that you can decide to take it as your main job, or a part-time job to generate extra income for you. By expanding your income sources with a high commission job, surely you will achieve your financial stability and even financial freedom in the near future.
- Flexible working hour – Working as a real estate agent will be able to let you enjoy flexible working hours, as it will not clash with the working hour of your main job. You can arrange your schedules and projects according to your career goal, and enjoy the sense of achievement when you successfully achieve the target.
- Expose to real estate and investment knowledge – Before starting your career as a real estate agent, usually there will be training for real estate agents regarding the basic knowledge of real estate, marketing methods, communication skills, law concepts involved, etc. As a result, you can help your customers to analyze the property risks and provide constructive advice to satisfy their requirements and enquiries. On top of that, you can build your insight in analyzing risk for property investment, which will further help you in your personal investment goal.
Check out the crazy incentives that IQI, Asia’s largest real estate firm in the world, offer to their agents!
- Communication skill – A successful real estate agent is able to arouse the customer’s interests and negotiate with the customers smoothly. It also means that with good communication skills, there are higher chances to persuade the customers and close a successful deal with them. Therefore, you can start making more friends or attend online courses to improve your communication skills and make them an advantageous weapon in your career.
- Keep abreast with industry trends – It is important to always keep track of the latest industry trend and real estate related laws by attending courses or reading related website news. This allows you to become a trustworthy expert that can explain the property details and laws involved, in a professional way to the customers. As a result, you can establish a solid and trusted relationship with your customers.
- Build network in your local and online community – If you determinedly want to become an expert as a real estate agent, you should build your rapport with your existing customers. Then, those loyal customers may promote your presence to their communities and expose you to more potential customers. Besides, you can publish some online articles to give your professional insight regarding the real estate latest trends. By doing so, you can establish a good portfolio and attract more people to seek your assistance and opinions to solve their problems.
Interested to become a real estate agent? Click here to sign up
3. Digital Marketing – Top 4 Job Trends in 2021
Digital marketing is highly needed by companies that wish to achieve digital transformation and expand their enterprise scale. Compared to traditional marketing channels, digital marketing channels are more diversified and are able to reach broader targets. That is why it is one of the job trends in 2021!
Moreover, digital marketing methods such as SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media marketing, and email marketing are the three most effective methods that result in a high number leads or customer conversion rate. Hence, companies with strong ambitions need the skills from a digital marketing team to advertise their companies through different kinds of channels, regardless of them being SMEs (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) or leading enterprises.
Take a look at how Digital Marketing overpowers Traditional Marketing in 2021!
Advantages of Digital Marketing:
- Measurable performance – You cannot measure how many people have noticed your company’s promotion banner in traditional offline marketing. However, digital marketing tools can capture data on how many people have subscribed to the company’s product list or how many people have clicked on your website.
- Create a long-lasting relationship with customers – By analyzing your data collected from marketing campaigns, you can take advantage of the preferences and interests of your target customers and send them personalized emails or messages. This can increase the possibility of target customers engaging with your company and becoming actual customers, and lastly becoming loyal customers.
- Flexible to adjust marketing strategy – One of the greatest benefits of implementing digital marketing is that you can modify your company’s marketing strategy according to the performance of marketing campaigns. For instance, when the number of your campaign’s visitors is low but the bounce rate is low as well, this may tell you that your target audiences are interested in the campaign content but the audience size is too small. As a result, you may increase your budget to let the campaign reach more audiences and increase successful conversion rate.
Hence, companies who have the vision to expand their business size are always eager to find a digital marketing strategist that can target their customers precisely and maximize the company’s ROI (Return On Investment).
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – SEO refers to the effort of increasing traffic’s quality and quantity to your website through original search results. It is better if you know how to improve the interface of a company’s webpage to provide better user experience, optimize your website contents and research keywords to have a higher ranking and visibility than your competitors in the search result.
- Data Analytics – All companies need creative strategists who can analyze data and apply innovative marketing ideas to boost the traffic and conversion rate. Therefore, people who expertise in using marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, and BuzzSumo will be valuable assets for the company or even in the industry.
- Email Marketing – Email marketing can be said as one of the most useful marketing channels for updating the company’s latest messages and campaign info to the targeted customers. It can show a positive effect on lead nurturing and improve the cart abandonment rate by sending them well-crafted email messages.
- PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising – A good SEO can bring you a positive result in organic search, but it may be time-consuming. Therefore, you need to know how to make paid ads that can cause an active response among your audiences, such as using keywords with a high search rate and choosing the right ads platform.
4. Digital Content Creator – Top 4 Job Trends in 2021
Recently, Andrew Seaman, who is a Senior Editor for Job Search & Careers at Linkedin News, has posted a research article regarding the “15 Job Opportunities that are in Demand Now”. According to his research, one of the most in demand job in this era is a digital content creator.
The emergence of countless social platforms makes people put their focus on online entertainment.
“From TikTok to YouTube and blogs to podcasts, the demand for digital content creators grew 49% year-over-year, providing a constant and entertaining stream of media for us all”, said Andrew Seaman.
Therefore, you can look for a company who offers a content creator job or become a self-employed digital content creator. It is the top job trends in 2021!
Advantages of a Digital Content Creator:
- Generate income using your own strength – Nowadays, you can generate income by utilizing your strengths or sharing your life with the public through online platforms. You can create content or make a video, and put it on social media. For instance, if you are a good storyteller, a game commentator, a foodie, a beauty blogger, or a person who knows a lot of life tips, people will love it and they will subscribe to your channel to receive notifications for the upcoming content. Then, you will receive income when you accumulate a certain range of subscribers and views.
- Provide various platforms – There are so many social media platforms that you can create your own channel or account and upload your personal videos or articles. For instance, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Blogger, TikTok, WeChat, Weibo, Bilibili and so on are options that you can choose to upload your contents.
- Video Editing – YouTube is one of the best options that you can choose to put your videos content on since YouTube has over 2 billion users worldwide. Therefore, you need to possess video editing skills in order to create your own content. There are so many online video editing courses and video editing tools that you can learn as a beginner, such as Apple iMovie, Lumen5, Nero Video, Corel Video Studio and so on.
- Creative Thinking and Writing – As a content creator, you will always need to come up with creative ideas and topics that are relevant to the viewers or the reader’s life. By constantly producing creative contents and analysing topics from different angles, you can stand out from many creators and create your own personal brand characteristics.
- Public Speaking – There are so many occasions that require content creators to voice out their thoughts or deliver their opinions to the audience. Hence, public speaking is one of the important skills that you should conquer if you wish to be a professional content creator, especially for the public speakers and video makers. You can only win your audiences’ attention when you are able to deliver a clear and meaningful message.
Are You Looking for a Job with High-Return?
As a conclusion, for job trends mentioned above, kick-starting in e-commerce, digital marketing and becoming a digital content creator would be a bit challenging and time-consuming. This is because you need to learn all the technical skills required from scratch, and prepare yourself with knowledge in analytics as well.
But to be an expert as a real estate negotiator, it is much easier as it does not require complicated hard skills like in e-commerce, digital marketing and to become a digital content creator. Not only that, most of the agencies will provide trainings for beginner real estate negotiators, especially one of the Top International Real Estate and Property Company——IQI Global!
IQI Global is the best platform for you to make your dreams come true. IQI Global provides free training courses, and several regions in Malaysia offer free training sessions every week!
This will be an exciting journey and a high reward career if you are self-motivated, ready to build your network, and willing to help people.
Now, join our world-class team and be part of us to enjoy unlimited active income!
Tin tức khác: